Home
JAQForum Ver 24.01
Log In or Join  
Active Topics
Local Time 22:35 10 Oct 2026 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Colour Maximite 1

Author Message
hhtg1968
Senior Member

Joined: 25/05/2023
Location: Germany
Posts: 240
Posted: 06:15am 09 Oct 2026
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

hello,

a few days ago I destroyed my old colour maximite 1 inadvertently due to a misunderstanding.

I tried to order the cm1 at the places which are named by geoffg on his website but I do not succeed. is there a realistic chance to buy/ order it anywhere on this planet?

I wrote many programs for the cm1 and I want to use it although the cmm2 or pico3 could run this software.

for me it is not so easy to order it via jlcb etc...

yours heinrich
 
Volhout

Guru

Joined: 05/03/2018
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 6168
Posted: 06:28am 09 Oct 2026
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi hhtg1968,

I have a spare CMM1. If you are interested. It is a CG-Colormax-2, the same shown in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQA8lowEKOo&t=52s

You can send me a PM with your details (address). You are in Germany, so should not be expensive to send from Netherlands.

Volhout
PicomiteVGA PETSCII ROBOTS
 
hhtg1968
Senior Member

Joined: 25/05/2023
Location: Germany
Posts: 240
Posted: 10:44am 09 Oct 2026
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

ok. I will write a private message.
 
Print this page


To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

The Back Shed's forum code is written, and hosted, in Australia.
© JAQ Software 2026